3 Ways Electricity Has Changed My Life

In 1879 an American inventor named Thomas Edison invented electricity.

We all know that electricity has changed the way we live today. If it wasn’t for electricity we wouldn’t have some stuff that is a must have for us these days. These are 3 ways electricity has changed our lives.

• Air conditioning & heaters
  • On hot or cold days, I love either turning the air conditioning or the heater on but if it wasn’t for Thomas Edison we would have to make a fire of jump in the lake if we wanted to warm up or cool down.

• Electronics / Devices
  • I love to watch the TV or go on the computer and play a few games but to do that you need to use electricity but if we didn’t have electricity we wouldn’t be able to watch TV or any of that stuff.

• Hot Water
  • I like hot water when i’m in the shower and I also love to put my hands in hot water. But a lot of people use it to do the dishes so hot water is a big help to me and a lot of people.

Comment How Electricity Has Changed Your Life.

Jp out

One thought on “3 Ways Electricity Has Changed My Life

1. G’day Jack,

This was a very creative blog post, I really enjoyed the effort and time you put into it. Electricity is a wonderful invention which we take for granted. I too appreciate it for the internet so I can study and comment on these blogs with you, for the trains so I can go to university and for the hot water heater as I love my warm showers! Keep up the hard work

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/