Pretty Little Liars – Review

Pretty Little Liars – Review

This week in class we’ve been learning how to do reviews and I chose to do a review on Pretty Little Liars, hope you enjoy.

Main Characters: Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario & Sasha Pieterse

Rating: 4.5 stars

4.5_stars.svg

Where Is It Set: Rosewood Pennsylvania ( about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia ), a place with a lot of trees and woods.

Summary: As the time passed since Alison, the queen bee of their group went missing Aria, Hannah, Emily and Spencer have grown apart. After 1 year Alison’s body was found and all the girls had started to be friends again. They all later started to receive anonymous messages and notes from A who threatened to reveal all of there their secrets but the girls were sure only Alison knew them. Who is A and how does he or she know everything?

My Favorite Episode:

The first secret, season 2 episode 13 – because Alison pranks them on Halloween and they find out there are more than one A.

What I Like:

• The mystery of Alison
  • The drama in all the relationships and people’s personal lives
  • I liked that they kept everyone wondering who A was

What I Dislike:

• It’s not on normal TV
  • They do a big build up for a scary part and then nothing happens

Overall I think this TV show is really good and has a very good mystery, I would highly recommend this show.

Jp out